Monday, July 15, 2013

4th of July

I love this town that we live in! Cary has a parade in bond park for the kiddos. Last year we decorated Grace's stroller and pushed her around. Not this year!
 This year we decided to take Grace's baby stroller and decorate it. We let her do the pushing.
 Oh my goodness she LOVED helping us decorate.
 Everyone pitched in. Mimi, Daddy, Mommy, Tay Tay and Boppy. All present and accounted for. :)

 Such a cheese ball.
Grace and her Mimi. Yup pretty much anytime I am not giving her answers she wants to hear she immediately calls out "MIMI!!!" Glad to know she feels so safe and loved. <3

 Silly girls!
How was I supposed to pick my favorite? You will notice with this post that I pretty much post a ton of pictures.... lol. I try usually to be more selective, but I just love them all.


 Being silly with Daddy.
 Family picture.
 And she is ready to go.... oh wait the parade isn't for another 20 minutes..... lol guess next year I need to work on timing.

 Lining up to start the parade. She just wanted to do it all by herself. When did she get so independent?

We picked a spot on the edge in case others wanted to go faster. A lot of the bigger kids bring their bikes to decorate!





Good thing we picked the side! We started the parade close to the front and ended close to the end. It was maybe a quarter mile, but that is a long way for a little peanut!


 Wiped out! After the parade she took a ride on Daddy's shoulders. She worked so hard!


 Happy 4th of July!

 Yup nap time is near......
 headed back to the car via Boppy.... this girl knows where to find a ride anywhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment