Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lake Jordan

Basically this post is going to be a lot of beach pictures from Lake Jordan. This location is amazing! We went a few times last summer when G was much smaller and wow, I kind of forgot she was a year older when we went this time. It was SO much fun. She explored, and splashed and played. 

 She would go right to the water edge and let the waves splash on her toes.


I'm here world! I love her new obsession with stretching her arms out at something she is excited for. As if she is saying "I absolutely love this! It is the best day of my life" Makes a mom feel good.
 
 Taking a quick break from the water to rest in our chair.
And back we go. This time with floaties on. She got a little more independent with the floaties. :)

 Running back to see us.
 Trying on Mimi's hat. It was the perfect day out. We were the only people there for a while and I was surprised. Such a great beach and only 20 minutes from us!

No comments:

Post a Comment