Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sensory Table

Daddy has always done an amazing job of executing Mommy's crazy ideas! I decided I wanted a sensory table for Grace. 
 I wanted it to be sturdy so she can't knock it over. I also wanted it to fit a plastic bin I could remove and put a lid on.
 I actually got four bins and I am hoping to use one for water, wet messy activities, one for dirt, one for sand and one for rice, beans etc.
 Hopefully this way I can store them and bring the same materials out later and feel like a new experience.
 I could not be more excited about using this table!!!
 Obviously our first table was filled with flour.
 Grace loved this white powdery stuff! Also the table is the perfect height! woohoo!

 Yeah flour pretty much got everywhere, but it was perfect during a break in the rain on this wet, gross day.

No comments:

Post a Comment