Monday, June 17, 2013

Ridge Road Pool - Raleigh, NC

I am obsessed with these Raleigh Community Pools I have recently discovered! This time we headed to Ridge Road Pool. It actually has a splash pad and toddler pool in the same area, still fenced in.
I loved that Grace could easily go from the pool to the splash pad, however I was not able to as completely relax as at Lake Johnson Pool, on account of if she got in the toddler pool I needed to be there. If she falls in the 18 inch pool she still struggles getting up without help.... so my Mama watching was on full alert the whole time.
 When did my baby get so big?
Playing with a boat.

 I also love that these pools have life guards on duty all the time! Here Grace is smiling for the life guard. I am pretty sure she thinks they are just friends hanging out and watching her. lol
 This pool also has a bin of toys for the kids to use, which was cool if you forgot to bring your own.
Grace's favorite part was the walkway between the pool and the splash pad. It dipped down into the water so she was walking through about 3 inches. She loved it. She walked back and forth many many many times! hehe

 Eating snacks and waiting for Mama and Mimi to get changed and ready for lunch. :)
 We went to a delicious sushi restaurant called Sushi Nine.
 Grace loved the edamame and tried sushi for the first time.
 It was a hit! Especially dipped in soy sauce. This child loves her dips!

No comments:

Post a Comment