Sunday, May 26, 2013

Feeding the Ducks

My husband and I both grew up in families where visiting the "extended" family was a rare and huge event. How excited I am for my child that going to the park to feed the ducks with her Mama, Dada, Uncle, AND Grandparents is considered a normal occasion. 
 I wonder how it will effect her childhood differently then mine. I know her support system will be much greater and much stronger.
 It also means that she will have even more people watching her and helping to keep her on the right track.
 I LOVE that she gets to grow up in a place where family stops by just to say hi.
 Feeding the ducks with your whole family, should be a typical night for every child. What a gift that would be.

 Thanks my familia for helping us raise our beautiful girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment