Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Lego time at The Little Gym

We went to our first lego class at the little gym! Its a free extra they offer for members and of course being financially conscious we make sure to take advantage of all free extras!
 The kids did a lot of sorting colors, and I would hide a color lego behind my back and G would find it. It was fun!
 They also had a time to just build whatever they wanted. G just walked around holding a red palm tree. She was more into watching the other children build. hehe
 She loves taking pictures where I flip the camera around and we can see ourselves! She is so silly, just like her Dada!

 Yup and of course eating the legos. This child I swear. We still love to taste everything. :) I will miss that when its gone.... maybe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment