Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ponytails and Puppies

Happened to catch a few pictures of my darling daughter and how fun she is becoming. I keep loving each new stage we are in better then the last and thank goodness right? I mean you can't go back with this child, might as well keep loving where you are at!
 Taking G out to dinner is beginning to be enjoyable again. She will actually sit and color! The crayons still try going in the mouth every once in a while but there are actual marks on the paper now. WOOHOO! I thought this day would never come.

 She just looks so grown up with her hair all up. It makes me want to kiss all over her neck. It wasn't that long ago that there was no neck! :)
 She is such a mama to our puppy Bean. I tell Bean all the time that she earns her keep when she loves on my baby. And today, wow. She totally earned her keep!

Still practicing the word gentle, thank goodness Bean is patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment