Saturday, April 27, 2013

Public Playgrounds

Days can get long! Whenever G starts getting restless we head out to one of the many public parks in our area. Play with your kid, play with your kid, play with your kid! I can't say it enough. Sure it is important for self play and we do that at our house, but when we are out exploring the world and having some gross motor  time play with your kid!
 I love running to the opposite side of the tunnel so I can wave as she is coming through.

 Ask her where she is driving to? Point out the trees and the sky.

 Allow possible injuries! I know its hard but if you are on top of your toddler at all times how are they going to learn to be independent explorers?? Yes its scary when they come down the steps by themselves, but they CAN do it.
G loves telling everything bye bye right now. Including the trees, air planes, dogs walking by, and even me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment